Featured Prayer

Prayer For My Wife

For My Wife

Lord Jesus, bless and preserve
  my cherished wife,
  whom you have given to me;
let her life be long and blessed,
  comfortable and holy, successful and free.
Help me to be the husband
  that you want me to be for her.
Let me ever be a blessing and comfort to her,
  a sharer in all her sorrows,
  a strength in her moments of helplessness,
  a consolation in all accidents and trials of life.
Keep me from all ungentleness,
  infidelity, ill-temper, and hasty judgement.
Guard me from words or actions
  that may hurt, ignore or take her from granted.
Let me treat her with honor and respect,
  tenderness and compassion,
that we may delight in each other
  according to your blessed Word.
I place her in your care, Lord.
  knowing that your love for her
  is greater than my own.
Keep us close to each other
  in this life and guide us
  to our true and heavenly home. Amen.

No comments: